BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 29, 2008

My stuffs~

Just showing my almost awesome stuffs~

MY TOPs


P/S:Those hanged outfits are just the weekends' wear which are over 250..(even the cupboard is bending down)

MY BOTTOMs

P/S:I lost count everytime I'm counting my jeans,shorts,skirts and jumper..

MY TIEs & BELTs

P/S:I've missed place another 50% of these..

MY HATs & BARETs

P/S:another 40% of these have been given away..

MY UNDIES

P/S:I have more than 50 sets of these.. (triumph,wacoal,sorella,scarlet,bodyline,skiva,xixili,audrey)


P/S:My fave of G-strings,mini,lace,thongs and midi...

MY TEDDIES

P/S:70% of these already been given away..Uwaa~~~!

1 comments:

afinatales said...

haha.
maybe i can borrow sum of the tops.
lolx.
and i myslf dun have much for the bottoms. and shoes.
haha.
and my undies collection r far lesser then urs.

p/s: i dun like wearing bras. haha
*evil grins*
but i like those thongs. Do i sound like a pervert?? im not. trust me!!
>.<