BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Awesome yesterday~

Haaah! I skipped school and went out to Mid,met bob at the Rawang's KTM.. Just to meet fina~ And yesh! I've met her! She's smaller and thinner in real person~ I thought she would be taller but it's cool knowing she's small! heheh~ Looks cuter in real person though.. Too bad we met just for a short while.... Well,lunched together~ And,I didn't talk that much.. Felt a bit awkward loorh~ But,Fina and bob seems to talk a lot and most of the topic just blurred me.. Well'this is the first meet,what do I expect? HUGs and KISSes?? Anyway,B is being a bit more notty that day.. (coz no parents around~ LOLx)


Yeah,this pic might make me appear cute..(huh?? -,-)


Yeah,me and notty boy on that day.. He looks damn cute enough for to eat him..

Fina and me.. She's cute ayte?? Very~ and cool too but why I look so damn freakin' weird?? Uh-gleey!!

Anyway,everything passed so quickly... Well,I'll see her again later~

1 comments:

afinatales said...

aha.
dont worry u look cute.
i din't talk much either.
there's gonna b next time.
n there's gonna b hugs n kisses too. lolx.

And a longer meeting
>.<