Owh yeah.. Holiday.. Mine is always dull.. Parents working,me staying home,taking care of the sibs.. But,the first week was ok. Hangout with B. Missed the cuddles and lust and squabbles and chatting and eating and staring through his eyes.. B..
C ya later dear!
And today,I met Minah!
We've been lost contact for almost 2 years! Glad we never forget each other..
Besties since standard 2! She's cuter and chubbier!
Glad too we're both still the same..
I cooked spagetti bolonaise for her,we ate ice-cream and talked a lot!
Missed her then and again coz she's currently studying in 'sekolah teknik'..
C ya later Minah!
owh yeah,on 27 of may I met my myspace buddy Mieko-chan!
She's way taller than me!
Oh,she's sweet..
From Malacca to Sunway Pyramid!
Coincidentally we collide there on the same day..
LUCK!
we went ice skating together,I'm sucked at it!
My B,my mama n sibs join in too~
Well we had fun eventhough it only lasted for a while..
C ya later Mieko-chan!
(I look pathetic ain't I??)


0 comments:
Post a Comment