BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today's pain made me rolling and struggling on the floor.

Again in every month...
Girls will get their menstrual cycle..
Due to it:

Some will feel just fine..
Some will get headache..
Some will get fever..
Some will get minor uterus cramp..

Me?
I'll be getting headache,
I'll be getting major uterus cramp,
I'll be getting numbed legs,
and the best ones;I'll be vomiting and defecating at the same time..

Yucks right??

Ewwh...

And unfortunately I got those today in college!!

FUCK.

In chemistry I felt very light headed,I knew I was going to faint. So,I rushed out of the lab and go to the corner of 11th floor and laid on the floor. Denise followed. The pain got worse. I rolled on the floor restlessly. Then suddenly,I felt like vomiting. So, though I could barely stand,but I managed to get myself into the toilet and puke into the toilet bowl.

I puked,and puked again..
I defecated and defecated again...

yuck...

I vomited through both my mouth and my nostrils.

Ewwh...

Denise flushed away my vomit before the second round.

Poor girl. Had to look up after me. Then Shar came along and keep me company on the floor.
I don't know how many dudes passed by and saw me. Embarrassing. I drank Mr. Chong's water. Then both of the girls brought me to 4th floor and I rested at the nursing room. I drank hot milo, I ate cake,I was accompanied by Shar and Denise. I felt better.

Thanks you girls..

xoxox

5 comments:

Atiqah J said...

gees, i never like vomit thru nostril eh. sgt eiyuu. pelik dow pms you

+MecHa+ said...

Thats me.. Disgusting eh? But ble period je I vomit camtu.. system badan da giler~

Atiqah J said...

agak disgusting. lol. like the other day, i ate yellowcab punya pizza then i demam ke aper, i vomitted right away. keluar exactly apa yang i makan. kalau baked semula, boleh jadi pizza balik. heh. sakit kot kalau guna nostril, uncomfortable giler. now u still period eh?

+MecHa+ said...

Nah.. nk abis da.. first day je like that.. hey,pizza tu poisonous ke smpi ur badan reject like that??

Atiqah J said...

oh no, i allergic kat cheese somehow. pelik. before this takder hal plak