This so far is my weirdest year ever! Coz guest what? I'm doing my school's homework for the first time in my entire life! Hahah~ I have to b'cause I'll be sitting for SPM this year! I was absent on yesterday and tonnes of homeworks on my floor yet to be done.. Guess they were too much to be finished by me. So,I've decided to skip school to get them done without my parents knowing. Everything went good today and I thought I was really off the hook. Then yet,the house phone is ringing.. I was not supposed to answer the call because no one should know that I'm available to answer. But then,I think rather than my parents assumed of something else,then I'll better just pick up the call and confessed. It was mama who called me. How she knew? My Makcik van reported to her.. She said I should ask for permissions coz she is flexible enough.. But bottomline is my performance on studies~ Thanx Ma~k then,I'l better post this before the next day come!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Caught for ditching school!
Posted by +MecHa+ at Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Labels: hahaha~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment