BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 1, 2008

Haa...me....friends??

Ya..I have some friends who do appriciate me~ But,too bad they not open minded enough.. So,I have to put on my 'naive masqurades' whenever around them~ Where's the fun in that?? I need to be with people who accepts me as I AM! Well,these people rite here ------->>>
listen to me and my probs.. They oftenly include me in their activities.. But,they're just too nice for me.. I don't deverve them. I need friend who had same perspective as mine~ But,thanx to myspace! I found some cool people~ I'll meet them after SPM for sure!


FINA! RAY! AIME! that's all for now~


Another thing...

I had a fight with ma boy.. It is to private to be told on web and blog.. He failed me AGAIN~ I'm tired of telling him what I want.. I want him to try more in winning me.. I'm tired of listening to 'sorry' without changes.. I'm not yours yet B,please don't act like it.. sometime makes me wonder,do you really love me? Sincerely? I want you to change,for me.. try harder..
I won't give up on you even I said so.. I need you in my life..
Please grow up and look more to forward.. OUR forward. Let have a future together and not just by picturing it.. I LOVE YOU~

0 comments: