BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 24, 2008

who needs me?

Sometimes I think I'm too freak.. People accept me but don't really want to hangout with me.. My so call 'bestfriends' planned something and excluded me.. Ok,maybe b'coz I've been absent for 2 days but that doesn't mean you should ignore me when I'm asking or getting myself involve~ I felt like 'terhegeh-hegeh' you know? volunteer myself when the others didn't even ask for one.. I'm wanted when I bring some food,snacks or lunch.. (What am I? A cafeteria Lady?) People don't think I'm cool to be with.. I'm just a freaky girl who could bent body parts,make ridiculous expressions,cooks good meals and have different taste in arts~ It's not my fault that you guys are stereotype! But, At least I still have a few who comprehend me.. And I love them.. Most from myspace but, they can't be by my side.. And this one piscesean who always notice me..but,still,always been on their side which is more fun~(I guess) But,however others treated me,I should be grateful to have Hubby.. He means to me more than anything.. He's warm and caring.. thanx B.. I love him~

1 comments:

afinatales said...

lolx.
hunney.
u can hangout with me.
i wont ditch u.
n hey, later i'll give u a preview of my song?
need idea on lyrics.
>.<