BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun,fun with my bobo.

My b came today. From 7 am to 7 pm. We had fun with all the chatting,cooking and cuddling. he brought me tonnes of baby-Ts! all of them are so cute! He'll come again tomorrow. Bring me more goodies! Ngeee~~~

LOVE HIM,LOVE HIM DAMN MUCH!
(do I sound cheerish a.k.a. gedik?)

Whatever... All because of him.. owh yeah,I don't have my strat with me. B borrowed...(-_-")
along with my cable n gadgets. Handle those with care huh!

Nway,I miss my pals eventhough they don't feel the same.(I shouldn't miss them eyh?)
Well,I'm a friend.. After getting some shits and ignorances,I still chase them.(why??) Because it's hard for me to get them at the first place so it's harder for me to lose them. But they on the one hand,COULDN"T CARELESS! Hmh! This is pathetic! SAD! PATHETIC ME! I'm ending this feelings..

0 comments: