BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GILER SEDIH FELT DAMN PATHETIC !!!

Why huh?? I'm bearing this feelings of emptiness and pathetical being. What are the 'wrongs' pasted on me?? Or freed from me? FRIENDS.. How I long to have real friends that care about me..
There are a few whom I considered as real friends..(you'll know who you are my dears). First,throughout my holidays till I've continued my study at SEGi,they whom I expected didn't even call or text to say 'hye' or 'how are you doing'. So damn disappointed. But at the same time I was touched by these few people which I never expected,contacted me.. Thanks to my 'real' friends and no thanks to my "bestfriends".

And another thing,am I too ugly?? I know I'm not pretty but am I too hideous looking??? Or I'm having a repelling attitude? It's weird that some people just easily become famous and wanted. Is it due too the FEROMONES? But,how about online interactions? You can't spread your chemistry through that~?

I think I'm being friendly and polite enough. I just want to make new friends. Why people keep on ignoring me?? Like myspace,I've sent comments and messages but people seemed to couldn't care less to reply those.(Millions of thanks to those who replied). I just want to feel appreciated. To feel my existance is worth living for.

1 comments:

afinatales said...

love u r appreciated. just want u to know :)