
I'm 18! Join Leeya and Tess! Hye you guys! Now I'm legal to watch PORNS! Heee..... (of all the reason to be 18 :P) Today I spent the whole day with Mama,Bobo,Shella and Kyle.. Shopping la!! My toes hurt as I walked the whole day with semi-platforms...Ouch.. Here are today's pictures you guys~
after had breakfast and Mama's drum class,we had these at Secret Recipe:
CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE~WALNUT BROWNIES~
VIENNA BROWNIES~
We've shopped around Sunway Pyramid and then we hit Subway.
Made my day.Me,Shella and Mama. (bad picture quality,over exposed!)
Mama had something bothering her mind but she'd put effort in making my day.. (love you mama!)
Me and Bobo(we look short in this picture!)
I'm 18 and he's going to be 19 in exactly 2 months from now..
Then we head to Summit to shop more because I was aiming for shoes there. Mama bought shoes,dresses and tights for her Then we hit hit Soya Shop..(I LOVE SOYA!) I had these:
Gluttonious Balls filled with red bean paste in a pool of hot soy milk.. Yumm...yummm.....
Got tired and we head home. Bo stay for a while. He'd shower,pray,eat until his dad pick him up at somewhere near 10 pm. I love spending time with him but somehow I intend to be fussy and complicated whenever I'm around him. I made him less happy then he should be. SORRY B.. I always act this way but I still really love you and appreciate you dear. Thanks for today and same goes to the rest of the day!
Gifts & Wishes!
Wishes..(from earliest to latest):
-Bobo
-Mama
-Devikah
-Tess
-Diera
-Biela
-Bella
-Faiek
-Ajim
-Minah
-Elena
-B's mama
-Fasz
-Lan
-Leeya
-Shella
-Asz
-Nurul
-Dalee
-Mages
-Stacy
-Aishath
-Nynize
-Uma
-Syami
-Chan
-Wong
-SyaSya
-SYU! Penutup!! He purposely disappointed me and surprise me with closing wish! Thanx Syu! (something different!)
Gifts..(weee)By Ray (23th of Feb)
By Zen (25th of Feb)
By Bobo (25th of Feb)
By Mama (28th of Feb)
By Babah (money on 27th,bought it on 28th f Feb)
By Bobo (28th of Feb)
By Unc.Bob a.k.a. Bobo's dad (28th of Feb)
This year feels good.. Good friends.. This is the most wishes I get if compared to previous years! I get to spend time with my loved ones. I've been acknowledged. I thanked God for letting me breathe till this day..
Saturday, February 28, 2009
28th of Feb: 18...Welcome to ADULTHOOD!
Posted by +MecHa+ at Saturday, February 28, 2009
Labels: Self
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
welcome to the 18th club machi!!n yup u can definitely watch porn legally!!ahahahah..=p
babe! i terwish lambat!!!!!!!! sorry gile. I love u babe! HAPPY BIG FAT 18th BIRTHDAY!. lets hit the places 18 are legally allowed to. hahaha
Post a Comment