BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

EARTHQUAKE!!

Not literally earthquake.. I'm referring to The Swensen's 50% off for Earthquake Ice-cream on tuesdays. Went there today right after Chemistry class with Denise, Ian and Mages.


Here the 8 flavors with toppings: I picked orange sherbet and pistachio almond, Mages picked mango and cookies n' cream, Ian picked macadamia and yam, Denise picked chewy chocolate and thin mint. All so yummy yumm!

From left: Hottie-blurry Mages, Cutie-chicken faced Ian and Gorgeously-retarded Denise.


And this? Duh... Pretty-ugleyh Mecha~



Later after the Ice-cream lunch, we headed to Blook. They're having pretty good sales there. And poor me, I didn't saw the prediction of being tortured as their paper doll. Ian and Denise forced me to put on some stuff they got for me from the racks and model for them. It was embarrassing.
When I was in the fitting room. Denise locked me for pictures to be taken by Ian.
Here I was with the "I-am so-freakin' happy-smile"! HURRRRRGGGHHH~~~~~

But it turned up to be quite fun actually. And tiring. Got home at 6.30 pm.

Going to sleep now~

1 comments:

Delilah Othman said...

mechaaa!! yo! i have a blog! hohoho!
its, me-panda.blogspot.com
meow =3