BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inferiority.

Yes, me and inferiority were always the best pals. It never leaves me. Till the time when I was introduced to confidence and esteem. I have changed.

I have changed a lot for this past three years..

A lot...

I know..

But somehow, inferiority will never let me go. It will return and kill my esteems.. and drag me back to it. It sowed paranoia and down-dom and they grew very well. I'm not able to pluck them out. They are a part of me. Was, now and will ever be.

My surrounding, my love, my friends keep feeding my inferiority. Until it became so fat and greedy for more. Over little, petty matters can turn the perception 180 degree to regret, death wish and invisibility.



Owh how well it grew..

World, do make me down because I couldn't feel anymore deteriorated then I already am.



Because me, paranoia, inferiority and down-dom are best friends...

0 comments: