No more Midnight and Cloud..
Sent them off about 2 weeks ago..
Missing them.. I love you two and we're very sorry..
And things are getting shaky.. More or less, everyone seems to be shaky..
I'm vibrating.. Vibrating with confusions and urges of concluding something instead, I winded them up more.. Even more.. There just too many loops and unknown paths and spaces in mind and heart.. I can't even name what am I seeking or thinking..
And things will be too dull, too confusing, too troubled or too undefined..
Why?
And I'm currently wanting happiness.. Compact happiness.. But I'm currently spaced out.. I'm keeping a distance between me and the thing that I wanted the most.. And things winded up even more..
Listening and watching Matthew Bellamy really keeps me at peace. For a moment.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Winding..Looping..and spaced out~
Posted by +MecHa+ at Sunday, September 06, 2009
Labels: nothingness, Self
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment