Today I finished two papers: Basic Composition and General Biological science.
Denise and I were heading to my house after we ate lunch at Summit.
Everything was ok until I got into my housing area at USJ 2.
I was raining, I shaded my head with my leather file, I was going to run across the road.
It was in housing area, no big roads, not junctions, just houses and small roads.
Denise crossed to the other side, I've looked left and right.. OK! CLEAR!
IT WAS RAINING! IN HOUSING AREA! What the fuck should I wait for??
I made my first step and suddenly out of nowhere a loud and long honk triggered my right ear. Proton wira hit my right hip and I slightly glided onto its front bumper. The tyre nearly ran over my foot. I got this headache stroke into head for a while back then. Denise was screaming and showed the finger to the driver.
ALHAMDULILLAH is the first thing I said.
I'm still alive, God didn't state today as my death.
Fuck wei that man. Where did he think he was driving at?? Highway? F1?
IT WAS HOUSING AREA FOR GOD'S SAKE! Slow down and watch people crossing!!!
He didn't apologise at all anyway.
Fuck.
Anyway, It has been a year since B's sister death.
She's loved by God much more than us breathing here.
Nur Farah Illiyana Binti Mohd Fouzi
Departed on 27th of April 2008
We miss you vey dearly..
Monday, April 27, 2009
Few seconds to death...
Posted by +MecHa+ at Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
gasp!! what a fucker! alhamdulillah u survived -bear huggs-
thank god ur okay
Post a Comment