BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

Wendy's model.

Wednesday, 15th of April...

Bobo came USJ the evening before that, we had pre-dinner and played pool with Denise and Ian. Went back and 4 of us hang out with Fina and Jenan. It was fun and nice 3 couples sit around,chat and joke around. After they went home,I cooked mushroom creamed-grilled fillets, plain rice and salads with thousands island. Yumm....yumm!


Thursday, 16th of April...

My housemate+senior made me and bobo as her model for her photography class..
At first I refused to coz we're not photogenic but end up we helped her..
The pictures turned up not so bad..

OK??

Then we chiao to rawang and I opened new SSPN account..

2 comments:

afinatales said...

ish. klu i taw u nk masak i will stay longer. ahahaha. gmbr tu kt tasik sbg kn kn? hehe

Tia said...

Damn. Love the pictures. <3