Yearp.. today I had my MUET speaking test at 9 am..
It was disastrous...
I know I could have done it better..
Guess I had a mental block due to nervous breakdown..
Huh.. I kept repeating the same points and got stuttered in between..
Damn...
Ahh,however I'm freed from any exam!
Anyway, B Came to my house at 5.30 am in the morning and followed me to SEGi damansara.
He waited for me till I completed my exam. Then we waited for Denise,she finished at 10am.
Then we took Rapid KL to KL central and took monorail to Bukit Bintang..
WE WENT FOR KARAOKE!
At Red Box in Pavillion..
It was so worth it! RM18++ per person= 11am till 3pm+buffet+free drink refills+3 mics+ many song choices+private room with toilet and very comfy..
I had fun.. REAL FUN..
Especially with B next to me and cuddling..And my besties Nynize and Ian..
AAAARRGGGHHH!!!
Wanna go again~~!!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Damn!! Damn!!! I'm free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
waa tak ajak i karoeke lol hey i wont be going to segi =( im going to KDU
mechaaa..best nye karoeke.. me suka juga..omg..murah gila..nnti bwk i plak g sane..:P
Post a Comment