I'm chasing a peace...
But it ran further and further away from me...
Wanting a bliss for now and after life...
My smiles will be fake.. My laughters will be a torture inside..
I'm not going to force anybody, not the one I loved..
Not giving up, just don't want to be lied..
Romance used to be sincere..
But, they are fake now after that incident..
I don't want to see you put on your happy mask while inside you're not..
And is said the 'love' is at minimum close to hate..
Lust are meaningless without your heart in it..
I'm going to miss you..
miss the memories..
miss the touches..
miss the laughs..
miss the kisses..
miss the fights..
miss the hugs..
So much...
Be happy always..
I SHALL LOVE YOU ALWAYS
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Craving for serenity..
Posted by +MecHa+ at Saturday, September 26, 2009
Labels: Love, nothingness, Sadness, Self
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wat's with this?
Mech... What happened? =(
Wow. Familiar la.
Post a Comment