I'm not talking about Twilight Saga here. Yeah, Stephanie Meyer made her dreams become reality in a form of sharing them with people and turning generations into some sudden Vampires, werewolves or just mystical creatures obsessives. I love these since I was 7 or even younger okayy...
I'm that awesome.....
*ok, now I'm just full of myself ;P
What I meant by the title of werewolf and a vampire was an actual dreams came true case. I even thought about whether there might be some supernatural forces behind these freaky incident. Well, I'm glad to realize that my reality isn't all that dull.
Yerp, not dull at all..... ;D
If none of you peeps doesn't know about the myth of werewolves and vampires are of different nature, technically are enemies by nature well, miracles do happen in a way to unite two beings whom are perfect for one another. Like the theory of the 'key and padlock', they look different but they are meant to be united to unlock something.
Yessss.....
I know, I write vague shitzzz
HOHOHOHOO.....
=D
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Werewolf and a Vampire
Posted by +MecHa+ at Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment